profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Thursday, September 13, 2007 @ 4:12 pm
Accumulate

HAHAHA IM SO HAPPY
This is probably the longest I've ever taken to do a layout omgggxxzzz Prelims (almost) over and this is what I do. Classic. It feels as if the O's are over too! BUT UNFORTUNATELY THEY ARE NOT.

ok im not happy anymore.

amath thrown history thrown chem bio lit ss thrown chinese sure fail english not sure emath omg please be a distinction.

i need to pull up my socks.

~

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

OH YA did anyone catch High School Musical 2 on the 9th? I couldnt look at Vanessa Hudgens in the same light after her nude photo thing. But I hope she isnt fired from HSM3 becos HSM isnt HSM without her. Re HSM2 I was disgusted because they were having so much freaking fun at such a posh country club with lovely sprawling greens and a refreshing swimming pool while we were busy cramming BioChem etc. Like the songs, they're very catchy. & note how they didnt show any of Zac Efron's armpit hair this time haha.

~

I also kinda like Britney Spears's new song, Gimme More. It's catchy too! But I really wish she did something different and not so... sexy. Like you know for her VMA thing I definitely didn't expect her to wear nothing but sparkly underwear and fishnets & I expected her to learn from her mistakes and shed her 'Im-a-slave-4-u' image because she's a MOTHER OF TWO now how can she go gallivanting around the stage in underwear? She's no Madonna. But VMA performance aside, I like the song. Soooo last night was spent at tuition and stressing out over History/AMath while listening to Baby One More Time-- I used to prefer Britney over Christina!

~

I have no pictures to post, life has been boring.

Happy birthday to all you September babiesssss (including my Dad!) :D